Friday, August 08, 2008

Rapture Dollar


copyright Anonymous Fundamentalist

Here was a pleasant surprise I received in change with a cup of coffee recently. A rapture dollar! If the scan doesn't hold up so well, it reads:

"Rapture May 21, 2011; World Ends Oct 21, 2011"

I am now wishing that I had saved some of the other random altered monies I have received over the years... seems I have seen some Anti Bush Money and some Lesbian Money in years past. But Rapture money raises the bar, in my opinion, and helps put the fun back into fundamentalism.

And now I have a firm deadline for my current project also! Maybe I should pre-sell copies...

2 comments:

johannes coetzee said...

We hear the True Gospel via radio in Africa, and it seems to me you've received the same massage via a person who wrote the message on a dollar note and it seems to me the peolpe in Ghana is receiving the same message via a billboard and radio ... check this link

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/gallery/v/ghana_kumasi_billboard/

Which ever way...lets according to the words of Amos "prepare to meet thy God, O Israel"(vers 12) who "...declareth unto man what is his thought..." (vers 13)

(Amo 4:11) I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the LORD.

(Amo 4:12) Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel.

(Amo 4:13) For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The LORD, The God of hosts, is his name.


May God have mercy on each one of us.

johannes coetzee

Family Radio listener (South Africa)

i ml said...

Right On!, Thumbs Up! Pointers fingers Up! thumb Up with the next & 3rd fingers Up! L signed up! and & 7 11 Up. Brother, Your dollar bill is surely creating a BUZZZ !!!! Fly dollar bill Fly with your signed to warn the world.