Monday, February 07, 2005

Post Cosmetic Disorder


    Taken with Holga Camera

Feeling bleary after a late night. But must say that I have long had a thing for the beehive hairstyles of old. We had dinnner out with friends for my birthday and all was excellent. Good food, drinks, great hair. Exciting stuff, fooled around with a fisheye lens strapped to a Holga. Nice night, though one of my friends was actually falling a sleep at the table at the night's end. So, we are all a little older, I suppose. Metabolism slowing, must... at... least... finish... this... thought.... Snnrhhhk...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm often the sleeper. Did your friend finish chewing his food before nodding off? My wife will nudge me when my head drops and I continue to masticate like nothing's happened when my eyes open up.

john (reeveso)

Anonymous said...

i love this picture! beautiful !.which holga camera did you use?